What Are the Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Plan?
Everyone loves the ability to pick and choose what they want. Whether you are looking for groceries, clothing, movies—or even heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance services, you probably appreciate different options and price points. Our team at Old Coast Heating & Air Conditioning understands that desire, and we want to provide you with not only HVAC choices but many other home system services that you are seeking, customized for your Savannah home and family.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
During the shoulder seasons of spring and fall, many Georgia homeowners appreciate the fact that heating and cooling bills are low. However, it is a great time to think ahead and plan for the next season. Right now, we are already feeling some cooler nights and searching for that sweater or coat in the early morning. Soon, temperatures will be just plain cold again, and we will want our furnace and heat pump ready to go when we need to turn them on.
In order for these heating systems to work at their very best, giving them a little extra TLC this time of year can be well worth the investment. As a homeowner, you can do simple things like changing your air filter and clean up around HVAC equipment. In fact, according to Angie’s List, furnace filter changes can reduce your energy bill by 5 to 15 percent.
There is more to be done to keep your system working at its best. This is a great time to call our trained professionals and schedule a fall maintenance cleaning, inspection, and tune-up as well. We offer four levels of maintenance plans at four different price points so you can select the best deal for you and your family’s needs.
Benefits of A Maintenance Plan
Our team of HVAC professionals believes that every home should receive some basic services just for investing in a maintenance plan. Whether you choose our economy, basic, premium, or platinum program, you will get the following benefits:
- 75-point inspection: When our trained technicians visit your home, you can rest assured we will do a complete check of 75 different components of your HVAC system to ensure they are working properly for the upcoming heating season.
- After-hour fee waived: We know that HVAC situations do not always respect office hours, so our members do not incur any additional fees for after-hours calls.
- 15 percent discount: Our team appreciates the commitment members make to our company, and we want to show our thanks by offering a standing discount on repairs.
- 24/7 emergency service: If you are diligent about maintaining your HVAC system, we expect that you will have few, if any, emergencies. However, if they happen to come up, we will be happy to come to your home any time, on any day.
- 1-year warranty on repairs: Although this benefit is valued at $150, all our maintenance members receive it at no additional charge.
A La Carte Services
In addition to these benefits, you can select from a wide variety of other services that will vary in benefit and price, depending on the level of membership you choose. For example, the platinum plan offers a three-year warranty on repairs while all but the economy plan includes two maintenance checks per year. Scheduling priorities and diagnostic visits also vary depending on plan level. For some maintenance plans, customers can accumulate labor, repair, or system replacement credits as well.
Become an Old Coast Performance Club Member
Call today to talk with us about the plan that best fits the needs of you and your family! Our technicians at Old Coast Heating & Air Conditioning in Savannah, GA, would be happy to share the details of each plan as well as help you conduct a cost and benefit analysis for your home. Call at 912-250-5771 or contact us online.