COVID-19: What Proactive Steps Are We Taking?
Due to the continued spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Old Coast Heating & Air Conditioning is operating under a heightened sense of awareness.
Our technicians are operating more tentatively than usual, taking the following precautions:
1. All technicians will wear clean mask and gloves at all times during their visit.
2. We will clean and sanitize all tools and electronic devices after each call.
3. We will thoroughly wash our hands after each call.
4. We will ask that the customers keep at least 6’ distance from our technicians at all times.
5. We will ask during the dispatch if anyone has had any contact with anyone that is sick.
Here at Old Coast Heating & Air Conditioning, we are committed to keeping our community safe. Please call us at any time if there are any concerns or questions!